Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Jack!

Sam's second week at home was filled with lots of excitement. We celebrated Jack's second birthday and Thanksgiving.


Happy 2nd Birthday Jackers! (Don't even get me started...my baby is ALREADY 2!!!) Let's just say that I am making sure that I treasure every single minute with Sam, as I now know how quickly they grow up!


Uncle Marc treated everyone to a birthday brunch...yummy!!!!!


This photo proves the "power" a 2 year old has over grown men! Jack has two papas wrapped around his little finger. I'm sure Sam will get them wrapped tight soon too!


Sound asleep in Daddy's arms.


I think Tom started to go a little stir crazy spending so much time at home. He decided to explore his domestic abilities and make donuts. Everyone doubted his capabilities, but as with most things, he proved us wrong!

0 comments: