Sunday, December 7, 2008

Meema Saves Us

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving Tom received a call asking him to travel to England for work. Thank goodness my mom (Meema according to Jack) had planned on staying with us to help me with my recovery, and with all of the other household chores, not to forget Christmas shopping, when Tom returned to work. We can't thank Mom enough (and Dad too, since he had to relearn how to set the coffee pot and alarm clock again!) I honestly don't think I would have made it had she not been here. There is something to be said about your mom taking care of you when you are out of commission! THANKS MOM WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!


Meema helped Jack to build his first snowman, which he was afraid of. I don't get it...he is totally fearless with things most 2 year olds go running from, but then gets scared of the goofiest things.


Sam is known for his major diaper blowouts, I don't think we have changed a diaper without poop in it yet! Since his cord stump had fallen off earlier in the day we decided the best way to clean him up would be with his first bath.


Tummy time is fun!

0 comments: