Sunday, February 8, 2009

Welcome Brooklyn!

On February 2nd our dear friends, the Hoffes, welcomed their BEAUTIFUL baby girl. We had the opportunity to drop by their house and meet Brooklyn. (I can't tell you how excited I am to have friends who have a baby girl! Don't get me wrong I LOVE my boys, but would be lying if I said I didn't sneak a peek at the baby girl clothes when we are out shopping. Now when I see something super cute on the girl side, I have someone to buy it for!)

What a perfect family! Congrats Ryan and Jen, we can't wait to get Brooklyn her own giraffe tent! (heehee!!!)


Ryan already has the "sniff" test down.


This is such a great photo. Ryan and Tom have been good friends since high school, and now they're both amazing daddies.


Is there any question where Sam gets his apple cheeks from?


We took advantage of the nice weather and headed to the zoo. Sam enjoyed getting some fresh air, while riding in the stroller.


Jack enjoyed watching the lion. It was so cool. The lion came up to the window and started roaring. Let's just say I'm thankful for the glass that separated us from him!


In addition to the zoo we put on our rain boots and headed out in search of the perfect puddle. It must have been quite the sight, two adults and a two year old wandering down the sidewalk jumping in puddles.


Time to head home, now that my pants are soaking!


Jack decided that he didn't like Daddy's behavior and put him in a timeout.

0 comments: