Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bad Luck Comes in Threes...

They say that bad luck comes in threes. I'm REALLY hoping that my stretch of bad luck is over now!

1. As you know I dropped my computer and had to have it fixed.

2. I left the changing pad on the diaper station at the zoo, and it was never turned into the lost and found. To most this wouldn't be a big deal, but it was super cute and matched my new diaper bag!!! Urgh!!!!!

3. I dropped the camera and it broke, so I had to replace it, hence the extra long span in a new blog update...

Keep your fingers crossed that GOOD luck finds me soon!!!!!!!


Testing out the new camera. Now if it would just make me look a few pounds lighter!


Sam earned a new nickname this week...Sumo Sam.


Jack was very interested in helping to test out the new camera. I really wish they made one that was kid-proof, along with being mom-proof!


The Target closest to our house is being demolished, and a new one is being built in its place. I'm sure our credit card bill will be much lower than usual until October, when the new one is set to open.


Hair Club for Men anyone? Most of Sam's hair has fallen out. He has peach fuzz in all areas except the ones you see here.


The Three Amigos. A little Saturday afternoon fun with hats.

0 comments: