Sunday, March 8, 2009

Boys will be Boys

"They" say that "boys will be boys," and this mother of 2 boys is quickly catching onto this saying!


Boys will steal a mother's heart. This is my favorite photo of Sam so far. When I look at it I see my sweet, innocent little boy, and wonder about his future. Where will his life's journey take him?


We officially have another thumbsucker! Despite my best efforts, I finally gave in, besides what teenager do you know nowadays who doesn't need braces.


It warmed up enough for us to go to the park. Not thinking I let Jack wear his tennis shoes, rather than putting his puddle jumping boots on...silly me, to think a two year old could walk by a puddle without going through it!


We had another great warm day, so we headed to the zoo. Jack found this lovely patch of mud and actually got stuck in it. I laughed so hard, but was very thankful that he didn't fall in, as we had a doctor appointment that we were going to straight from the zoo. We were able to get the big chunks of mud off in a nearby puddle, and then into the bathroom to clean them up the rest of the way. The tracks in the mud are from Jack.

Before viewing the last picture of this post you have to promise me that you WON't call Child Protective Services on us!


Jack was very excited to help Tom in the tool room, but had a bit of an accident, so he needed a bath before doing so. He couldn't wait to get downstairs, so once he escaped from me he got his shoes and toolbelt on and headed down. Tom and I just laughed at how awful this picture looks...dark, dingy basement, little naked boy...makes you really wonder what goes on at the Hanks house. Rest assured this is a totally innocent photo!

0 comments: