Sunday, May 10, 2009

Getting the Germs Out!

With all the sickness we had in the house, I thought it would be a good idea to get a little deep cleaning done! The boys spent a lot of time outside, while I stayed in with my rubber gloves and bleach.


I just cracked up when I looked at all of the toys in the dishwasher. Hopefully this will help eliminate all of our germs.


Catching a few rays of Vitamin D.


Our neighbor Chris, was doing a bit of spring cleaning also, and brought over a bunch of toys for the boys. A military jeep, kite, and dump truck...she will forever be Jack's favorite neighbor. Here we are out for a walk sporting our new rides. Sam in the Bumbo, inside the wagon, as he isn't completely stable sitting by himself yet, especially when Jack is behind him ramming into the wagon with his jeep.


Catching flies.


Jack and Tom sporting their puddle jumping boots.


Could life get any better than this?


Now that we have more of the infant toys and contraptions out, Jack is attempting to relive his younger days. It is pretty funny when he gets stuck in the excersaucer!

I had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day. Tom and Jack cooked breakfast for me, and then we spent the rest of the day hanging out together as a family. My gifts from each of the boys were very thoughtful...a new sports bra from Sam, as he has a vested interest in making sure the "girls" are properly supported, and a heart rate monitor from Jack, as I need to learn how to effectively control my heart rate and blood pressure as I watch him become more independent, which usually results in a band-aid or two. I must add that my gifts were presented in one of a kind designer wrapping paper (a beautifully decorated paper bag created by my own little artist!) Actually my gifts serve a much greater purpose, as I have made the commitment to myself, and my boys, to get back into shape. I am proud to say that I have started running again, and the gifts really showed me how much love and support I have from my AMAZING husband, to achieve my quest of a healthier lifestyle!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the new and not-so-new moms out there! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!


Celebrating Mom sure tires you out!

0 comments: