Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthdays and Bathrooms


At Sam's 4 month Well Baby check-up Dr. Kessen gave us the go-ahead to start solid foods. Was there ever a question if he would like solids? So far we have only given him rice cereal, but stay tuned for fun with fruits and veggies!


We started to demolish our bathroom. As you can see it is in dire need of updating. I am taking the boys to visit our friends Becky, Emmie and Ben in AR next week so Tom can get some work done without us here. I am so nervous to be taking both boys on their first plane ride by myself. I HATE to fly and am hoping that I can keep my nerves calm enough, so we aren't "that" family on the plane!


Dad's little helper...Mr. Fix-it!


Mason turned 2, and we were lucky enough to be invited to help him celebrate. Happy birthday buddy!


Poor Sam, Jack and Tom thought it would be a good idea for Sam to ride in the truck. I shudder to think of how many more things Jack and Tom will do to him against his will.

0 comments: