Sunday, April 19, 2009

Still Working on the Bathroom


A "Sam Sandwich!" Who can resist kissing those chubber cheeks?!?!?!


Supervisor Sam. Poor guy gets stuck in his Bumbo, while Jack gets to be in the middle of all the fun (aka remodeling...yuck!)


Jack couldn't contain himself when we told him he could help paint the bathroom. He was SUPER excited, and was very careful to follow our instructions.


"I wonder if dinosaurs taste good?"


"I think I'd like some ranch dressing to dip it in."


I'm not really sure what prompted this fashion choice, but none-the-less it makes for a good picture.


Tom needed to work alone in the bathroom, so Jack and I decided to head outside and give his wagon a good scrubbing.


The cleanest wagon this side of Milwaukee.


Damn kite! That was all I could keep thinking when we attempted to fly it one breezy afternoon. I felt like the biggest loser, as we had been trying to get the stupid thing up in the air for over 20 minutes, when a dad and his two little girls jumped out of their van and basically had their kites in the air before their feet hit the ground. Needless to say we gave up and headed to the park. Our airplane kite is now in the garbage, and we plan to pick up a regular one the next time we're at Target.


Sam's first ride in the "big boy swing." He wouldn't giggle when I pulled the camera out to capture this moment, but rest assured he did enjoy himself.

0 comments: