Friday, April 17, 2009

5 Months!

On April 17th Sam turned 5 months old! He is very excited about exploring the world around him. He enjoys putting EVERYTHING in his mouth, giggling at Jack, blowing raspberries, eating sweet potatoes, and belly laughing. He is such a happy-go-lucky little guy. I'm getting a little nervous about what he will weigh at his 6 month appointment, but take solace in the fact that he is happy and healthy. As you will see below it is becoming a bit more of a challenge to get a monthly photo of him holding his sign. (I think I took a total of 30 pics just to get one where you could see him and the sign!)


Attempt #1


Attempt #2


Attempt #3


Attempt #4


I can settle for this one!

1 comments:

Cary and Jill said...

He is so sweet...I don't think I could resist nibbling on those cheeks! Happy and Healthy is a good thing!